Rules for Library Members:
- Identity card is compulsory to all the Library Members.
- Everybody should carry the identity card while on the college campus&in the Library.
- Duplicate identity card will be issued after paying @ Rs.50/-.
- Graduate students, junior & MCVC college students will get ONE book for 7 days. ThereafterRs.1/-fine will be charged per day.
- Students should handle the books carefully. They should inform about missing pages to the library (counter) staff, the very moment of its issue.
- The lost / torn book will have to be replaced with latest edition. Otherwise, one & half the price of the latest edition will be charged.
- Reference books will not be issued out of the Library. However, they will be made available in the Reference Section.
- A reader should not mark, scratch, and detach any paragraph or figure from the books.
- Suggestion Box is kept in the Library. Constructive suggestions / complaints are welcome.
- In case of any grievances, contact the librarian.
- Smoking, spitting, sleeping, eating & chitchatting are strictly prohibited.
- Every reader should sign in the entry register.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the library.
Rules for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff:
- A teacher can borrow maximum50 (Fifty) books.
- Every reader should sign in the Entry Register.
- Fiction / general interest books are issued for 15 days. In case, the teacher wants to keep them for more days, permission from the Principal should be obtained. The subject related text -books and related books are given to the teacher for one academic year.
- In case, a teacher wants text -book/reference book of a subject other than his/her own,a written permission (explaining the reason for borrowing) should be obtained from the Principal.
- Non-Teaching staff members can borrow10 (Ten) books; Five general and Five fictions for 30 days.
- Syllabus, question paper sets etc.will not be issued. However, employees can borrow and go through them in the reading room.
- Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, Annual Issues, Bound Volumes of Articles/Magazines and Rare Books will not be issued the Library.
- Current issues will not be given for Two Months from their arrival. No magazine will be issued in March as all the magazines should be returned in the same Month.
Rules for Reading Room:
- The Reading Room will remain open from 9.00 am to 5.00 p. m.
- Admission to Reading Room is not allowed without Identity card.
- Students can borrow study material from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Students should come to the college in the Uniform.
- Maintain the Silence in the Reading room.
- Smoking, spitting, sleeping, eating &chitchatting are strictly prohibited.
- Do not cut any item from the Newspaper.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the Reading Roo